SIGN UP FOR SERVICES
Contact us to discuss how we can help you develop an Individualized Treatment Plan that meets your needs and resources.
Your Individualized Treatment Plan includes:
- Intake, assessment and development of an in-depth treatment plan for both long-term and monthly treatment goals.
- Access to ALL iTreatment services and service providers, as appropriate for you, your recovery, and your family.
- Initial intake and assessment including consultation with appropriate iTreatment team members.
- Ongoing consultation between iTreatment team members assessing progress and needs as appropriate to the individuals treatment plan.
- Access to self-serve iTreatment information and resources found through our website.
- Psycho Educational Groups for the entire family
- iTreatment clients and their families can attend groups for the same price as one individual.
- 7-day-a-week support for you and your family, offering guidance and support as you and your family navigate obstacles, triggers, cravings, and problems that arise in daily life.
- After 12 consecutive months clients and families are eligible for FREE lifetime access to the iTreatment program.
- Upon achieving 12 months clean and sober, clients will be given an opportunity to participate in Recovery Coaching groups free of charge as a 'Sober Mentor'.
If you think you would benefit from iTreatment services, please fill in the registration form below and a member of our Intake Team will be in contact with you to discuss the details.